ACCOUNT DIRECTOR, PARTNERSHIP
The Account Director is an independent, energetic and a motivated person to develop new business relationships. Results-oriented, this person is accountable, honest and in at ease in a constantly changing industry. The director also understands the importance of asking the right questions and following the numbers. Its primary mandate is to search for potential partners to create partnerships and sell sponsorships.
- Create, negotiate and conclude sponsorship and partnership agreements;
- Identify and contact potential new customers and help achieve the sales objectives determined by Tribu Expérientiel;
- Development and maintenance of good business relationships with customers, prospects and key people in the industry;
- Monitor the organization’s business partnerships to finalize signed agreements;
- Build and maintain a sales channel in collaboration with other team members;
- Proactively monitor all identified leads;
- Prepare the various monthly and final sales reports through the customer management system.
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, marketing, management or any other related field;
- 3 to 5 years of experience in sponsorship sales;
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite;
- Ability to communicate fluently in French and English, both orally and in written;
- Experience in marketing, production and client services is an asset;
- Travel required to clients.
Personal Skills and Qualities
- Good knowledge of the advertising environment, marketing and current market trends of the sponsorship community;
- Have already developed partnerships or advertising sales (minimum 4 years);
- Ability to reach and exceed sales objectives;
- Willingness to make business development calls and close sales;
- Demonstrate vision, imagination and creativity;
- Demonstrate excellent negotiation, sales representation and interpersonal skills;
- Sense of organization and carefulness;
- Strong leadership abilities;
- Know how to seize the opportunities that arise and demonstrate perseverance;
- Strong ability to identify business opportunities, develop strategies and negotiate creative solutions.
Please send your application by email to email@example.com