The Account Director is an independent, energetic and a motivated person responsible for running key business accounts. Results focus, this person is accountable, honest and in at ease in a constantly changing industry. The director also understands the importance of asking the right questions and following the numbers. Its primary mandate is to maintain relationship, lead all client communications and oversee all aspects of the campaigns or project to make sure it reaches the client expectations.
- Lead client communications;
- Oversee the budget and assist the production lead;
- Development and maintenance of good business relationships with customers, prospects and key people in the industry;
- Monitor the organization’s business partnerships to finalize signed agreements;
- Generate new business opportunity with existing clients;
- Create new activations, campaigns and programs;
- Prepare the various reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, marketing, management or any other related field;
- 3 to 5 years of experience in account management;
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite;
- Ability to communicate fluently in French and English, both orally and in written;
- Have agency experience;
- Travel required to clients.
Personal Skills and Qualities
- Good knowledge of the advertising environment, production, marketing and current market trends of the experiential marketing community;
- Have run major account for a minimum of 3 years;
- Ability to reach and exceed objectives;
- Willingness to be accountable;
- Demonstrate vision, imagination, leadership and creativity;
- Demonstrate excellent negotiation, sales representation and interpersonal skills;
- Sense of organization and carefulness;
- Know how to seize the opportunities that arise and demonstrate perseverance.
Please, send your application by email to: email@example.com