TRIBU offers the opportunity experience a great summer contract: the communication and marketing department is looking for a new trooper to help them create content, deploy 360 strategies, feed our web platforms and manage our e-commerce.
For 10 years, we’ve been creating innovative marketing experiences, producing high-impact events and aligning brand and youth. TRIBU is a Montreal-based agency for integrated experience creation, event production, content creation & amplification. We create connections inspired by passion.
The communication assistant contract is a 4-month summer position, with the possibility of extension at the end of the mandate.
A good TRIBU trooper is someone who is efficient and autonomous, without being a loner. Passionate and enthusiastic, he is complementary and supportive with his crew, he knows that we can go far together.
YOUR SUMMER WITH US
- Accompany the field promotion of JACKALOPE‘s promotional tour through several skateparks this summer by creating content for social networks;
- Integrate simple content on the company’s websites (wordpress) and perform content updates;
- Management of our Shopify platform (integration, tracking and order fulfillment);
- Manage quotes and orders with different suppliers;
- Participate in the development of strategies to increase the visibility and awareness of the company’s events and brands;
- Get involved in brainstorms and project presentations (sales pitchs);
- Assist in the creation and development of promotional tools for Tribu and its entities;
- Search for social media content (Newsletter, text, video, etc.);
- Research industry trends and monitor competition initiatives;
- Coordinate special projects and initiatives, from their conception to their launch, in order to increase the visibility of the agency.
YOU SHOULD HAVE IN YOUR LUGGAGE
- A willingness to develop your skills in digital marketing and content creation;
- A Bachelor’s degree in communication or marketing;
- An excellent command of English and French;
- An “adrenaline junkie” tendency;
- Social networks that you feed every day;
- An ability to make mundane things interesting;
- Rigor and a tendency to exceed expectations.
SUPER TROOPER ASSETS
- You find the world of extreme sports hallucinating;
- You enjoyed JACKALOPE festival;
- You have already played in Shopify or other e-commerce platform;
- You have had experience as a promotional agent;
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite and/or G Suite;
- Basic knowledge of WordPress;
- Mastery of Business Manager, Hootsuite and Mailchimp.
WHAT WE HAVE FOR YOU
- Temporary 4-month contract (mid-May to mid-September 2021 – Flexible)
- Full-time schedule 35h/week
- Salary at $18/hour
- Flexibility on remote working
- User-friendly environment and potential for renewal
- Unlimited access to the coffee machine and energy drinks at the office
- Administrative office in co-sharing space on the Plateau Mont-Royal with a super terrace
- Activities, events (of course) and a team that feels like a family!
Feel like spending the summer with us and living great experiences with us ?
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] by April 5, 2021. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We subscribe to the principle of employment equity. We encourage women, Aboriginal people, members of visible or ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities to apply.
*Precautions against COVID-19:
-Distance Recruitment Process (virtual interviews)
-Compliance with social distancing instructions