Communication & ticketing internship
You’re an expert in human relations, sales has no secrets for you, you’re a customer relations ninja, known for your smile and your patience?
TRIBU is offering you the opportunity to do a trippy summer internship: the Communications and Marketing Department is looking for a trooper to help them with the ticketing and merchandising of JACKALOPE, Canada’s biggest action sports event.
For the past 10 years, we have been creating innovative marketing experiences, producing high-impact events and aligning brand and youth. TRIBU is a Montreal-based agency specializing in integrated experience creation, event production and content creation & amplification. We create connections fueled by passion.
YOUR SUMMER WITH US
- Making quotes and orders from various suppliers for the creation of the JACKALOPE 2022 collection;
- With the support of the communication team, manage the uploading of items on Shopify;
- Manage the company’s Shopify platform (integration, tracking and order fulfillment);
- Participate in the development of strategies to increase the visibility and awareness of the company’s events and brands;
- Participate in brainstorming for project design;
- Be involved in communication efforts to promote the festival;
- Assist in the creation and development of promotional tools for Tribu and its entities;
- Coordinate special projects and initiatives, from conception to launch, to increase the agency’s visibility;
- Manage online ticketing before and during the event;
- Guest list management and follow-up;
- Recruitment, training and coordination of a team of 15 people (ticketing agents).
YOU SHOULD HAVE IN YOUR LUGGAGE
- A desire to develop your skills in field sales and digital marketing;
- Experience in sales, customer relations
- A background in communication or marketing;
- An excellent command of English and French;
- Flexibility on the schedule during events;
- Rigor and a tendency to exceed expectations.
SUPER TROOPER ASSETS
- You have an adrenaline junkie streak;
- You’ve had experience at the JACKALOPE festival;
- You’ve played in Eventbrite, Shopify or other e-commerce platform;
- You have experience as a promotional agent.
WHAT WE HAVE FOR YOU
- Internship (mid-May to mid-September 2021 – Flexible)
- Flexibility on remote working
- User-friendly environment and potential for renewal
- Unlimited access to the coffee machine and energy drinks at the office
- Administrative office in co-sharing space on the Plateau Mont-Royal with a super terrace
- Activities, events (of course) and a team that feels like a family!
Feel like spending the summer with us and living great experiences with us ?
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We subscribe to the principle of employment equity. We encourage women, Aboriginal people, members of visible or ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities to apply.