Tribu crew is looking for a new warrior to complete the team. Its super powers: multi-platform community management
We are looking for a Community Manager who sees the use of digital platforms as a great opportunity to inspire and be inspired and to create strong and lasting relationships with communities that thirst for adventure. You will work within the communications and marketing team.
A good TRIBU trooper is someone who is efficient and autonomous, without being a loner. Complementary and supportive with his or her crew, he or she knows that we can go far together. He’s a cool kid, who knows that “serious” doesn’t rhyme with “boring” and he’s never the last to make the gang laugh. He will love to play outside all 4 seasons and live adventures with the crew.
- Deploy creative strategies adapted to each of the platforms in line with the annual global strategy
- Ensure the management of social networks on all platforms (TikTok, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin)
- Plan the editorial calendar of the publications of each of the platforms aimed at the different target audiences
- Animate social networks on a daily basis and identify potential leads for the agency
- Coordinate the production of visual supports: photos and videos
- Identify opportunities to collaborate with athletes and influencers
- Set up and manage contests
- Ensure a presence at events for content creation and distribution
- Participate in the development of the agency’s organic strategy, determine the KPIs and ensure the follow-up of the KPIs.
This challenge is yours to grasp if you have
- 2 to 3 years of experience in community management
- Knowledge in the world of action sports is highly valued (skateboarding, snowboarding, bouldering, etc);
- Perfectly bilingual
- Solid experience in digital marketing
- Strategic knowledge of TikTok
- Strategic knowledge of Vimeo and YouTube
- Excellent ability to collaborate with multidisciplinary teams and different business units
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
You’re ready to join the crew ? Send your resume and your cover letter to [email protected]
*Only selected candidates will be contacted