FIELD MARKETING SPECIALIST (CONTRACT )
You are an expert in human relations, marketing has no secrets for you, you are a customer relations ninja, known for your smile and your patience?
TRIBU is looking for its next trooper to help with the on-the-ground implementation of the marketing strategy, ticketing and merchandise management and promotion of Canada’s biggest action sports event: JACKALOPE, and its ecosystem.
For the past 10 years, we have been creating innovative marketing experiences, producing high-impact events and aligning brand and youth. TRIBU is a Montreal-based agency specializing in integrated experience creation, event production and content creation & amplification. We create connections inspired by passion.
YOUR ROLE AT TRIBU
- Participate in the development of strategies to increase the visibility and awareness of the company’s events and brands;
- Participate in brainstorming for the design of projects;
- Design, negotiate and close field promotion agreements in key locations
- Develop and maintain good business relationships with partners, ambassadors and key people in the industry;
- Assist in the creation and development of promotional tools for Tribu and its entities;
- Coordinate special projects and initiatives, from conception to launch, to increase the agency’s visibility;
- Manage online ticketing before and during the event;
- Invitation management and follow-up;
- Recruitment, training and coordination of a team of 15 people (ticketing agents).
- With the support of the communication team, manage the uploading of items on the Shopify;
- Management of the Shopify platform (integration, follow-up and execution of orders);
YOU HAVE IN YOUR LUGGAGE
- A desire to develop your skills in field and digital marketing;
- Experience in sales, customer relations
- A background in communications or marketing;
- Excellent command of English and French;
- Flexibility on schedules during events;
- Rigor and a tendency to exceed expectations.
YOU ARE A “SUPER TROOPER” IF
- You are an adrenaline junkie;
- You’ve had experience at the JACKALOPE festival;
- You’ve played in Eventbrite, Shopify or other e-commerce platform;
- You have experience as a promotional agent.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- 5 month contract with possibility of extension (Between May and September 2022 – flexible dates)
- Flexibility to work from home
- Friendly environment and potential for renewal
- Unlimited access to coffee machine and energy drinks in the office
- Administrative office in co-sharing space on the Plateau Mont-Royal with a great terrace
- Activities, events (of course!) and a great team!
You want to spend the summer with us and live great experiences?
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to [email protected].
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage women, aboriginal people, members of visible and ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities to apply.