TRIBU CREW is looking for a new trooper. It’s superpowers : endless imagination, growing talent, extreme rigour.
Digital creation is your happy place, you maintain that art is not only with a brush on a canvas, and it is even less on canva.com? Looking for a supportive team that speaks your language, to realize great things with?
The graphic designer will work in the communications and marketing team on creating and executing visuals for both digital strategies and events, both print and web.
- Make sure that the visual identity of our brands is always respected in all communications, ensuring compliance with graphic standards and branding;
- Creation and declination of visual identities and their application in various contexts for our brands and customers;
- Design and produce graphic communication tools of various kinds (sales or promotion documents, etc.);
- Design and develop multi-media advertising campaigns visuals;
- Prepare final version of branding/event documents for printing for our events branding;
- Prepare final documents for printing or online distribution for web and social promotion;
- Convert, adapt, edit or transfer visuals to multiple print or electronic production needs, based on the concepts provided;
- Ensure the delivery of visuals in line with the production schedule;
- Liaise with printer or partners related to graphic missions;
- Ensure quality control of the mandates.
- Mastery of the following software: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe After effects, G suite.
- At least 2 years of production experience;
- Relevant design training;
- Bilingual (french / english)
- Team player;
- Great autonomy and attention to details;
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines;
- Great sense of organization
- Fueled by creation and innovation;
- Able to work under pressure;
- Work on many projects simultaneously;
- Interest in action sports or e-sport;
- Full-time or part time.
“Youth is not an age thing. It’s a quality. Once you’ve had it, you never lose it.” ― Frank Lloyd Wright
Sounds like you ? Send your resume and portfolio by email to: [email protected]