For the past 10 years, we have been creating innovative marketing experiences, producing high-impact events and aligning brands and youth. TRIBU is a Montreal-based agency for integrated experience creation, event production, content creation & amplification. We create connections inspired by passion.
The production coordinator is a highly organized and motivated person who is committed to bringing projects to a constantly changing industry. Essentially, this person provides ongoing support to the production team throughout the projects. He/she is an essential element in the success of projects through his/her involvement at several levels in logistics and resource management (volunteers, field team, etc.).
YOUR MISSIONS AT TRIBU
- Participate in the development of the production schedule and ensure its follow-up
- Manage and adjust the event production schedules
- Carry out budget monitoring in relation to the production team and accounting
- Manage the technical aspect of productions and allocate the necessary material resources
- Ensure the good organization of the Tribu warehouse and the updating of inventories
- Manage the entry and exit of equipment and its preparation
- Maintain event reports and provide weekly progress reports to Project Owners.
- Recruit, train the different ambassadors for the events and manage field-based teams
- All other tasks related to the production of events and experiential activations
YOU ARE SOMEONE WHO HAS A BAGGAGE OF EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of 1 year experience in a similar position
- A valid driver’s license and a car
- Comfortable with driving trailers/cube trucks
- A valid passport and readiness to work throughout and outside the country
- A knowledge of the Google Office suite and Microsoft Office software
- A good stress management capacity and good priority management
- Knowledge of HARVEST, HUBSPOT platforms an asset
- A machinery permit (lift, heavy machinery) an asset
- A background as a promotional agent is a good asset
AND WHO ALSO HAS IN HIS POWERS
- Knowledge of the event industry, the advertising industry, marketing and current trends in extreme sports;
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously within tight deadlines;
- Good leadership, autonomy and resourcefulness.
- Structure, organization and a good sense of initiative
- Ability to meet and exceed given objectives
- An interest in marginal schedules (flexibility, irregular hours, evening shift, weekend possible depending on projects)
- Fluency in English and French, both written and spoken.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Permanent full-time employment 40h/week
- Flexibility on remote work
- Cell phone provided / monthly fee paid up to $75/month
- Employer-paid marketing refresher training (HUBSPOT)
- Group insurance program for employees after probation
- User-friendly environment with development possibilities
- Unlimited access to the coffee machine & super rooftop terrace in summer
- Administrative office in co-sharing space on the Plateau Mont-Royal
All this speaks to you and you want to join the Tribu crew as a Production Coordinator ?
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We subscribe to the principle of employment equity. We encourage women, aboriginal people, members of a visible or ethnic minority group and people with disabilities to apply.