TRIBU offers you the possibility to work on a trippy summer contract, on the road and in the field as an assistant to the production team!
For 10 years, we have been creating innovative marketing experiences, producing high-impact events and aligning brands and youth. TRIBU is a Montreal-based agency for integrated experience creation, event production, content creation & amplification. We create connections inspired by passion.
The production assistant contract is a 4-month summer position, with the possibility of extension at the end of the mandate. The Production Assistant is a highly organized and motivated person who travels the province’s skateparks and passes on his or her passion to the next generation. Essentially, this person will be responsible for the JACKALOPE promotional tour, evenings and weekends in the province.
YOUR MISSION AT TRIBU
- Coordinate the logistics and production of a promotional tour of JACKALOPE throughout several skateparks during the summer, evenings and weekends.
- Prepare your promotional material before each outing and manage your inventory at the warehouse.
- Driving the rental vehicle (minivan) to different locations
- Set up small installations on site (snack distribution, folding chairs, covid measures in place, etc.).
- Promote JACKALOPE in the field (distribution of stickers, sharing of JACKALOPE values and events), respecting the Covid-19 measures in place in each region
- To animate mini-competitions for skateboarders on site with a megaphone
- Ensure event reporting and KPI metrics are transmitted to him or her
- All other tasks related to the production of events and activations
YOU ARE SOMEONE WHO HAS A BAGGAGE OF EXPERIENCE
- Knowledge of the community and passion for skateboarding
- A valid driver’s license
- Ease of communication with the public (mainly to 10-18 years old)
- Good management of priorities and stress
- An interest in marginal schedules (flexibility, irregular hours, evening shift, possible weekends)
- Having a background as a promotional agent is a good asset
- Your first aid certificate is a good asset
- Presence/participation in a previous JACKALOPE festival is a good asset too
AND WHO ALSO HAS IN HIS/HER POWERS
- Dedicated, self-reliant, resourceful and good leadership skills
- Demonstrate a good sense of initiative
- An interest in marginal schedules (irregular hours, various schedules, long working days, weekend shifts, etc.)
- Ease in communicating in French and English, both orally and in writing
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Temporary 4-month contract (mid-May to mid-September 2021 – Flexible)
- Full-time schedule 35h/week
- Salary at $18/hour
- User-friendly environment and potential for renewal
- Unlimited access to the coffee machine & super rooftop terrace in summer
- Administrative office in co-sharing space on the Plateau Mont-Royal
Would you like to spend the summer with us and live great experiences on the road?
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] by April 5, 2021. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are committed to the principle of employment equity. We encourage women, aboriginal people, members of a visible or ethnic minority group and people with disabilities to apply.
* Precautions against COVID-19:
Remote Recruitment Process
Compliance with social distancing instructions