PRODUCTION COORDINATOR (CONTRACT)
TRIBU is looking for a summer contract production coordinator for the JACKALOPE festival in August 2022.
TRIBU is a Montreal-based event production and content creation agency. For 10 years, we have been creating connections inspired by passion, through innovative marketing experiences and high-impact events that align brands and youth.
The Production Coordinator is a highly organized individual who is motivated to travel across Quebec and help convey the passion of the brand. Essentially, this person will be responsible for the JACKALOPE BLOCK PARTY tour leading up to the festival, but also for recruiting and managing brand ambassadors, suppliers and clients during the event, in addition to supporting the production team on various tasks related to the organization of the festival.
YOUR SUMMER AT TRIBU
- Coordinate the logistics and production of the Jackalope BLOCK PARTY tour through several skateparks and climbing gyms;
- Assist in the recruitment, training and management of the tour ambassadors;
- Prepare the necessary equipment and make it available to the teams at the warehouse;
- Ensure the proper organization of the TRIBU warehouse and the updating of inventories;
- Supervise the field teams and ensure the reporting of events and the calculation of KPIs that will be transmitted to him;
- Participate in the development of the production schedule and ensure its follow-up;
- Manage event production schedules;
- Budget follow-up in relation with the production team and accounting;
- Support the team in the recruitment and management of festival volunteers;
- All other tasks related to the production of summer events and activations
YOU ARE SOMEONE WHO HAS
- A background in communications, marketing, event management or any other related field;
- Knowledge of the community and interest in skateboarding and extreme sports;
- A valid driver’s license;
- A facility for communicating with the public;
- A good management of priorities and stress;
- An interest in working marginal hours (flexibility, irregular hours, evening and weekend shifts possible);
- A background as a promotional agent is an asset;
- Ability to communicate in French and English, both verbally and in writing.
AND WHO ALSO HAS IN HIS POWERS
- Be dedicated, autonomous, resourceful and have a good sense of leadership
- Demonstrate a good sense of initiative;
- Having already been to the JACKALOPE festival, a good asset
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Temporary contract for a period of 4 months (Beginning of May to mid-September 2022 – Flexible)
- Full time or part time schedule according to the agreement
- Flexibility to work from home
- Unlimited access to the coffee machine & super terrace on the roof in summer
- Administrative office in co-sharing space on the Plateau Mont-Royal
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] by May 8, 2022.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from women, Aboriginal people, members of visible and ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities.