For the past 10 years, we have been creating innovative marketing experiences, producing high-impact events and aligning brand and youth. TRIBU is a Montreal-based experience creation agency: event production, content creation & amplification. We create connections fueled by passion.
The Sponsorship and Partnerships manager at JACKALOPE is autonomous and determined to develop new business relationships. His/her main mandate is to solicit potential partners in order to sell partnerships and sponsorships, in Canada and in USA, to contribute to the development of the brand.
- Develop, negotiate and close sponsorship and partnership agreements;
- Identify and contact potential new clients and contribute to achieving Tribu’s sales objectives;
- Develop and maintain good business relationships with clients, prospects and key people in the industry;
- Follow up on the organization’s business partnerships to finalize signed agreements;
- Build and maintain the sales funnel in collaboration with other team members;
- Proactively follow up on all identified prospects;
- Manage the team and suppliers to ensure contract delivery;
- Actively participate in achieving the sales and profit objectives established in conjunction with the President/CEO of Tribu;
- Follow up internally on deliverables and alignment between sales and execution;
- Follow up on the progress of the project with the Project Owner and the client through initiatives such as mid-term meetings;
- Ensure delivery of the project to the client’s site;
- Participate in internal post-mortem and with the client;
- Follow-up with the accounting technician on accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, marketing, management or any other related field;
- 3 to 5 years of experience in sponsorship sales;
- Knowledge of Google Suite and Microsoft Office suite;
- Knowledge of Hubspot an asset;
- Knowledge of the action sports industry is an asset;
- Ability to communicate fluently in French and English, both orally and in written;
- Ability to sell content production concepts, turnkey activations and integrated partnerships;
- Flexibility to travel.
YOU ARE ALSO KNOWN FOR
- Good knowledge of the advertising, marketing and current market trends in the sponsorship industry;
- Experience in developing partnerships or advertising sales (minimum 3 years);
- Ability to meet and exceed sales objectives;
- Willingness to make business development calls and close sales;
- Demonstrate vision, imagination and creativity;
- Demonstrate excellent negotiation, sales representation and interpersonal skills;
- Organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to seize opportunities as they arise and to demonstrate perseverance;
- Strong ability to identify business opportunities, develop strategies and negotiate creative solutions;
- A passion for adventures.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Full time permanent job 40h/week
- Flexibility on telecommuting (hybrid)
- Employer-paid refresher training in marketing and sales (HUBSPOT)
- Friendly environment with room for growth
- Cottages every year, and team adventures as often as possible
- Unlimited access to the coffee machine & great rooftop terrace in the summer
- Administrative office in co-sharing space on the Plateau Mont-Royal
Wanna join Tribu crew ? Please send your application by email to [email protected]