TRIBU crew is looking for a sponsorship management intern to complete its production team.
For the past 10 years, we have been creating connections fueled by passion, through innovative marketing experiences. TRIBU is a Montreal-based event production and content creation agency.
The intern will be primarily responsible for supporting the project manager in the search for sponsorships and the execution of partner activations for the JACKALOPE 2022.
- Participate in the strategy of prospecting for new sponsors
- Support the Sales Director in the writing of client presentations
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients
- Support the project manager in the production of activations
- Develop and maintain relationships with suppliers
- Delivery of sold products: field coordination during events (after sales follow-up)
YOU’RE SOMEONE WHO HAS
- Communication / Marketing Studies or other relevant field
- Sales experience
- Experience in customer service
- Perfectly bilingual
- Master of the G-Suite
- Interest in the action sports community
- Excellent customer service
- Good knowledge of the corporate market in Quebec
- Interest in fashion and emerging brands
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent networking skills
- Positive leadership
- Open to working a flexible schedule during the event period
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Start date of April 2021
- Full time permanent position 40 hours/week
- Flexibility to work from home
- Employer-paid marketing training (HUBSPOT)
- Friendly environment with room for growth
- Unlimited access to coffee machine, GURU fridge & great rooftop terrace in summer
- Administrative office in co-sharing space on the Plateau Mont-Royal
All this speaks to you and you want to join Tribu crew ?
To apply : Please send your application (cover letter and C.V.) by email to [email protected]