WEB EDITOR (PART TIME)
Tribu Expérientiel is looking for the rare pearl that will join the communication and marketing team to add its touch! Your writing skills and imagination have succeeded in making all your university work a true masterpiece? Were your teammates jealous of your ability to make semiotics interesting? If you can do it in english and in french you’re really perfect for us!
The Communications and Marketing team is looking for a professional in web writing and content creation to help us feed our various digital platforms and create content for our projects and those of our clients.
- Write articles for the blog sections of Tribu.co and JACKALOPE;
- Write short texts for the agency’s newsletter;
- Write content for our websites (as needed);
- Writing press releases (if needed);
- Integration of web content on WordPress (blog);
- All other related tasks.
- Degree (or in the process of obtaining it) in writing, communication or journalism;
- Experience in web writing;
- Knowledge of SEO best practices;
- Comfortable with WordPress (or you have an interest in learning the basics of the platform);
- Have a good writing style, as much for corporate as for extreme sports;
- Good spelling in both English and French;
- Creative and organized;
- Bilingual (writing in English);
- Love for teamwork.
- Part-time position;
- Remuneration to be discussed;
- Modern office on Saint-Laurent + teleworking;
- Snacks, coffee and beers are waiting for you in our kitchen;
- Christmas party, two team cottages per year, many events and activities;
- A team of passionate people who look forward to welcoming you!
Want to jump in the adventure? Send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]
* only selected candidates will be contacted